New case study — see how a financial company got +126% leads from Google after implementing SegmentStream
The client is a global financial services company that was among the first ones to recognise the importance of technological advancements. Now, they continue to shape the industry with this innovative approach.
The customer’s marketing team faced a number of challenges:
- Inability to optimise digital advertising campaigns because of the lack of feedback signals to provide to ad platforms;
- Inability to make data-wise budget allocation decisions because of poor campaign performance visibility.
The customer partnered with SegmentStream to finally overcome these challenges and achieved these outstanding results:
- Number of leads increased by 126% in Google Ads
- CPA reduced by 18% in Google Ads
- With only marginal cost growth, the number of leads increased by 79% in Facebook Ads
- CPA reduced by 38% in Facebook Ads
Read our case study for more details on how the financial solutions company optimised its advertising and got more leads with the Conversion Modelling Platform.
You might also be interested in
Performance Max and Advantage+ Shopping Campaigns: How Machine Learning Changes AdvertisingLearn more
Top 6 alternatives to Google Analytics — best marketing measurement tools 2023Learn more
Product updates for December'22Learn more
Never miss an article
Get the latest articles, event invitations and product updates delivered straight to your inbox.
Thank you! You’ve been signed up for our newsletter.
Get started with SegmentStream
Learn about Conversion Modelling and why it is a true next-generation solution to outdated marketing attribution and conversion tracking tools.