New case study - see how BMG Money increased qualified leads by 42% with SegmentStream
BMG Money, operating in 42 states of the US, is a financial services company that provides loans based on employment information or retirement status, rather than credit scores. Their lending programs cater to active federal workers and federal or military retirees.
The customer’s marketing team faced a number of challenges:
- The struggle to understand the value of its upper-funnel activities, such as Facebook and Google Ads prospecting campaigns;
- Inability to optimise ad campaigns and targeting because ad platforms don’t get enough feedback about the actual value of each paid click;
- A pressing need to find an alternative to the deprecated Special Ad Audiences on the Facebook Ads platform, which the company extensively used.
The customer partnered with SegmentStream to finally overcome these challenges and achieved these outstanding results:
- +45% new loans and -22% CPA on Google Ads;
- 3x better conversion rate with -83% CPA on Facebook Ads.
- Overall marketing mix improvement: +42% qualified leads, +78% conversion rate, -51% CPA
Read our case study for more details on how BGMoney optimised its advertising and got more qualified leads with the Conversion Modelling Platform.
You might also be interested in
Is this the end of Meta’s behavioral targeting?Learn more
Introducing AI-powered Marketing Mix OptimizationLearn more
Product updates for July - September’23Learn more
Never miss an article
Get the latest articles, event invitations and product updates delivered straight to your inbox.
Thank you! You’ve been signed up for our newsletter.
Get started with SegmentStream
Learn about Conversion Modelling and why it is a true next-generation solution to outdated marketing attribution and conversion tracking tools.