Senior Product Manager, Attribution
Founded in 2018, SegmentStream platform is already trusted by many leading brands across the globe such as United Colors of Benetton, New Balance, Nespresso, MyToys, Eventim.
Our mission is to make BI and Artificial Intelligence technologies more accessible for marketing teams to achieve their goals faster without developers and data scientists.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - Techstars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield and other great companies.
In order to validate and prove the value of our ML-attribution and ML-segmentation models, we’re looking for a customer-facing Senior Product Manager with technical depth and digital advertising and analytics expertise who loves helping people, solving problems, can navigate complex customer use cases and wants to be a major factor in the success of our largest enterprise customers.
This position is for someone who has a strong technical aptitude, extensive customer-facing experience, the ability to oversee multiple engagements and at the same time, hire, mentor and enable customer success and support teams.
We are experts in Data Engineering, Data Science and Digital Marketing, united by a common goal: make BI and machine learning more accessible to marketing teams around the world. We want to make machine learning and big data available to all marketing teams, even if they don’t have professional developers and data scientists. We are creating our platform so that even a junior analyst could build advanced analytics, custom attribution or ROPO analysis from scratch in a few hours instead of several years.
Our product is used by over 100 customers around the world. We analyse multi-million (in dollars) budgets and process terabytes of data every day. We are proud to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - Techstars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield and other great companies.
Our researches on the smart application of the AI for marketing analytics and algorithms for building sophisticated attribution models based on machine learning are published by the top analytical resources in the world. And now we are looking for someone who is lucky enough to manage the technical part of our product, improve our platform and create new integrations with partners in close collaboration with our development team.
Your expected responsibilities:
- Map clients’ business goals to the functionality of the SegmentStream platform and help to achieve these goals. Make this process repeatable and scalable;
- Make sure our customers get monetary results (at least 10-30% ROAS increase) with the help of our ML-based attribution and segmentation models within the first 3 months of the engagement;
- Conduct A/B tests withing Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms;
- Create repeatable use-cases and case studies;
- Unleash the best applications for our technologies within the customers’ advertising technology stack;
- Provide support to our customers, extract knowledge from such requests and make sure to prevent similar issues in the future by improving our product;
- Design the solution architecture and project roadmap. Complete onboarding engagements within budget and scope. Make this process scalable and repeatable;
- Participate in pre-sales and customer development meetings;
- Put yourself in the customer’s shoes - through research and direct customer contact to represent the needs of our customers in our product development process
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of product management experience at B2B software companies
- Minimum of 2+ years of customer success, head of analytics, solution architect or similar customer-facing role experience
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google BigQuery
- Hands-on experience and expert knowledge of advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc
- SaaS experience is a huge bonus
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to drive teams forward in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity - enjoying new ideas, the opportunity to learn and grasping concepts quickly
- Strong quantitative skills, able to interact with data scientists and engineers alike
- Excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in an unstructured environment of a hyper-growth technology startup
- Can write SQL queries and have experience with data architecture
- Excellent listening and clear communication skills