Senior Performance Marketing Manager
At SegmentStream, we are building a cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyse and optimise performance of their online marketing campaigns.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the best investors in our industry — Fort Ross Ventures, the world’s leading startup accelerators - TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
We’ve proven that our technology works and delivers the best ROAS possible for our enterprise clients across the globe. Now, we are ready to scale and grow as fast as we possibly can.
To do so, we are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager who will join our Customer Success team and act as a trusted advisor to our innovative clients, by helping them to get more value from SegmentStream. You’ll also be working very closely with the Product team to improve the current solution and shape the future of our product.
If you consider yourself a true performance marketing expert, interested in building a true innovation in the performance marketing industry, you want to be a part of the core team of our fast-growing early-stage startup — we would be happy to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be closely working together with our Customer Success and Product team to make sure that our customers are happy with our product and see an amazing improvement of their digital marketing ROAS by leveraging our Predictive Attribution & Optimisation technology;
- Consult our customers on proper conduction of the A/B tests within Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms to prove the value of SegmentStream, monitor their ongoing performance, and make sure you are seeing the results everybody can trust;
- Attend strategic pre-sales calls when strong performance marketing expertise is required to win the deal;
- Find new ways how to further improve the performance of online marketing campaigns by applying SegmentStream technologies.
- Work closely with other product team members to make sure we are building the best product in our category that delivers real value to our customers;
You’ll fit this role well if you are:
- Senior-level, cross-channel performance marketing specialist. You have vast experience launching and optimising performance-oriented campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook Ads, but at the same time, you have a broader responsibility of evaluating performance and making budget allocation decisions across the entire marketing mix;
- Experienced with e-commerce online marketing. You are well aware of how Google Shopping campaigns work, how it is different from Google Discovery campaigns, or how to launch Facebook Catalog Sales campaigns to drive more purchases. This means, that you’ll be able to speak the same language when consulting our innovative customers who are responsible for driving growth for leading e-commerce brands.
- Informed about the latest changes in the marketing technology environment. You are up-to-date about new features and recent changes in Facebook Ads & Google Ads and can explain in simple terms how the new functionality works (i.e. what is Aggregated Event Measurement on Facebook, what is the Intelligent-Tracking Prevention, and why marketers panic about the recent iOS 14.5 update);
- Have stellar communication and presentation skills. You write professional-looking emails with a clear structure and call to action. When communicating verbally you can explain complex concepts in simple terms and can ensure that people actually listen to you, and heard you;
- Entrepreneurial. At the current stage of our company development, we are seeking builders, not maintainers. If you are not happy with the status quo, and can pro-actively propose and implement new improvements that will make our product and company better, we will be happy to see you on our team and will trust you with an opportunity to make an impact!
- Positive. Working at a startup is not always a smooth ride — you can face a lot of different challenges and shifting circumstances. However, when this happens — you are not becoming upset, and instead of a toxic attitude of finding someone to blame and being pessimistic about the issues, you can find solutions and workarounds together with your team while being positive, energetic, and optimistic about the future;
- Confident. You are not afraid to lead conversations with senior executives, and can persuade another person who is clearly wrong about some topic is to change their beliefs without sounding arrogant;
- Quick-learner. You can admit what you don’t know, and learn fast when it comes to new products, technical concepts, and changes in the environment;
- Fluent English (C1-C2).
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but are also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
- Fully remote work;