Product Manager (Performance Marketing)
Having achieved an exciting product-market fit, we are now focused to develop SegmentStream to the next level of its growth, and making sure that our innovative Conversion Modelling Platform will be trusted by thousands of leading performance marketing teams across the globe as their main solution to measure & improve digital marketing results.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for a proven performance marketing expert to join our core product team as a Product Manager and build together the best digital marketing measurement & optimisation platform for a modern cookie-less world.
If you consider yourself a true performance marketing expert, want to be a key player in our small yet high-performing product team, and enjoy the adventure of growing a startup through the Seed to IPO stage — we will be really happy to meet you and discuss this opportunity further!
SegmentStream is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company developing cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyse and optimise the performance of their online marketing campaigns in the cookie-less world.
Our product — is a conversion modelling platform that provides advanced marketing teams with a next-generation solution to replace outdated multi-touch attribution & marketing mix modelling tools that are no longer suitable for today’s complex customer journeys.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in London, UK, SegmentStream is now trusted by many leading customers across the globe and is fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the best investors in the industry — Fort Ross Ventures, one of the world’s leading startup accelerators — TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
SegmentStream is proud to be an official Google Cloud & Google Marketing Platform partner, as well as a member of the Facebook Business Accelerator.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be closely working together with our leadership team to make sure that our customers are happy with our product, using it actively, and see amazing results when using SegmentStream. In a nutshell, you’ll own the post-onboarding product adoption & value confirmation phase, and as the result of this work, we’ll have use cases & case studies where the value of SegmentStream is clearly demonstrated and, most importantly, can be repeated on other customers.
- Work closely with our clients to generate and test hypotheses on how to use SegmentStream to get better results from performance marketing, as well as ensure that these succesfull insights are reflected in our product documentation, or the product itself.
- Improve our onboarding, product adoption and value confirmation rate at scale, by creating easy-to-follow product guides or describing new product features that will be further developed by our Engineering team.
- Join strategic pre-sales & customer success calls when strong performance marketing expertise is required to win new clients or consult existing ones, as well as to hear clients’ feedback about our offering.
- Brainstorm together with other product team members to shape our product vision, and create a detailed roadmap to ensure we are building the best product in our category that delivers real value to our customers.
Who we are looking for:
- Senior-level, cross-channel performance marketing leader. You have vast experience launching and optimising performance-oriented campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook Ads, but most importantly, you have a broader responsibility of being responsible for the whole marketing mix performance. You are in charge of making budget allocation decisions yourself, purchasing required performance marketing/analytics tools, as well as hiring & mentoring performance marketing specialists on how they can achieve better results from the same advertising budget.
- Well-versed with e-commerce online marketing. You are well aware of how Google Shopping campaigns work, how it is different from Google Discovery campaigns, or how to launch Facebook Catalog Sales campaigns to drive more purchases.
- Experienced in using various attribution, measurement, and optimisation tools. We are looking for someone who had a similar problem that we are trying to solve in SegmentStream, and tried & tested multiple different methods or technologies on how to resolve it, and achieve the best results from the entire marketing mix. We understood that you might not be able to find the right solution yet but at least we would like to know what you’ve already tried, and how it performed for you.
- Informed about the latest changes in the marketing technology environment. As a marketing technology enthusiast, you are constantly up-to-date about new features and recent changes in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, or other main platforms, and can explain and teach how their new functionality works.
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts and how it works in digital marketing. We will also be pleasantly surprised if you’ve already tried to build your own solutions using ML in order to solve various marketing challenges. If you can relate to the “Marketing Scientist” profile, that’s a good sign! :)
- Fluent English (C1-C2 level).
You’ll fit this role well if you are:
- Entrepreneurial. At the current stage of our company development, we are seeking builders, not maintainers. If you are not happy with the status quo no matter where you’ve been working, and can openly share your experience where you pro-actively changed the status quo in your company (hopefully successfully!) — we will be really happy to listen. If your entrepreneurial mindset is also proven by your previous experience in running your own business, we would be gladly surprised & excited to hear more about this!
- Positive. Working at a startup is not always a smooth ride — you can face a lot of different challenges and shifting circumstances. However, when this happens — you are not becoming upset, and instead of a toxic attitude of finding someone to blame and being pessimistic about the issues, you can find solutions and workarounds together with your team while being positive, energetic, and optimistic about the future.
- Confident. You are not afraid to lead conversations with senior executives, and can persuade another person who is clearly wrong about some topic is to change their beliefs without sounding arrogant.
- Quick-learner. You can admit what you don’t know, and learn fast when it comes to new products, technical concepts, and changes in the environment.
- Have stellar communication and presentation skills. You write professional-looking emails with a clear structure and call to action. When communicating verbally you can explain complex concepts in simple terms and can ensure that people actually listen to you, and heard you.
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including top VCs, TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but are also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
- Fully remote work with company retreats & offsites;
Get started with SegmentStream
Learn about Conversion Modelling and why it is a true next-generation solution to outdated marketing attribution and conversion tracking tools.