Product Manager (Enablement)
Having achieved an exciting product-market fit, we are now focused to develop SegmentStream to the next level of its growth, and making sure that our innovative Conversion Modelling Platform will be trusted by thousands of leading performance marketing teams across the globe as their main solution to measure & improve digital marketing results.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for a content-focused Product Manager to join our core product team as an owner of product enablement & training, to make sure SegmentStream is a truly self-serve solution that can be used without much human support & consultancy from our side.
If you consider yourself an experienced content creator, want to be a key player in our small yet high-performing product team, and enjoy the adventure of growing a startup through the Seed to IPO stage — we will be really happy to meet you and discuss this opportunity further!
SegmentStream is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company developing cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyse and optimise the performance of their online marketing campaigns in the cookie-less world.
Our product — is a conversion modelling platform that provides advanced marketing teams with a next-generation solution to replace outdated multi-touch attribution & marketing mix modelling tools that are no longer suitable for today’s complex customer journeys.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in London, UK, SegmentStream is now trusted by many leading customers across the globe and is fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the best investors in the industry — Fort Ross Ventures, one of the world’s leading startup accelerators — TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
SegmentStream is proud to be an official Google Cloud & Google Marketing Platform partner, as well as a member of the Facebook Business Accelerator.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be an owner of our product enablement which includes the description of new product features and their benefits, as well as documentation and guides on how to use our product step-by-step to get the most value in the shortest period of time. By having great product enablement resources we’ll be able to drastically improve onboarding speed and product adoption at scale, as well as attract more new clients.
- You’ll be working closely with our Product & Engineering team to learn about new features while we are actively developing them, to ensure that we are fully ready with all required content & documentation at the time of release. You’ll own product releases as well (blog, email newsletters, etc.)
- You’ll be responsible for creating product training courses that initially will be used by our new team members (mostly Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Recruitment teams), and then will be opened to customers externally. Eventually, we want to create a proper product academy and certification process to make sure both our customers, employees, and agency partners know the product really well and can call themselves true SegmentStream experts.
- Improve existing product enablement resources such as website pages, existing FAQ and documentation, as well as UX tips & hints. As a result of these improvements, the user of our platform should be able to fully use SegmentStream without relying on our human support and consultancy services.
- Partner with Customer Success & Support teams to monitor inquiries and find out why some customers are still struggling with self-serve product usage. Then, act on those insights and make sure we keep decreasing the number of support tickets by improving our product enablement resources.
- Rich content creation background. You have vast experience producing content in multiple formats such as articles, guides, videos, webinars, presentations, FAQs, or product documentation. If you have experience creating engaging educational courses/academy resources — it will be a huge bonus.
- Stellar writing and communication skills. You write professional-looking pieces of content with a clear structure and call to action. When communicating verbally you can explain complex concepts in simple terms and can ensure that people actually listen to you, and heard you. Design & prototyping skills (in Figma) will be a bonus.
- Digital marketing industry knowledge. You have experience working in the digital marketing space and can speak the same languages as our customers. If you had hands-on experience running online ads & measuring their performance using Google Analytics — it will be a huge bonus.
- You are a quick learner when it comes to technical concepts. You can quickly understand how some new complex technology works and can explain it in a simple way to someone who never heard of it before. If you are already aware of such terms as APIs, cookies, webhooks, machine learning, or other technical concepts — we’d be keen to hear more about this!
- Entrepreneurial. At the current stage of our company development, we are seeking builders, not maintainers. If you are not happy with the status quo no matter where you’ve been working, and can openly share your experience where you pro-actively made improvements that were successfully adopted by the company — we will be really happy to listen. If your entrepreneurial mindset is also proven by your previous experience in running your own business, we would be gladly surprised & excited to hear more about this!
- Positive. Working at a startup is not always a smooth ride — you can face a lot of different challenges and shifting circumstances. However, when this happens — you are not becoming upset, and instead of a toxic attitude of finding someone to blame and being pessimistic about the issues, you can find solutions and workarounds together with your team while being positive, energetic, and optimistic about the future.
- Fluent English (C1-C2 level).
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including top VCs, TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but are also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
- Fully remote work with company retreats & offsites;
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team!