Having achieved an exciting product-market fit, we are now focused to develop SegmentStream to the next level of its growth, and making sure that our innovative Conversion Modeling Platform will be trusted by thousands of leading performance marketing teams across the globe as their main solution to measure & improve digital marketing results.
In order to evolve our product and scale our business, we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to further develop and improve our powerful SegmentStream product, including the user experience of the admin panel.
If you have a rich background in a product management/development role as well as have good prototyping skills, and want to be a key player in our small yet high-performing product team, we will be really happy to meet you and discuss this opportunity further!
SegmentStream is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company developing cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyse and optimise the performance of their online marketing campaigns in the cookie-less world.
Our product — is a conversion modeling platform that provides advanced marketing teams with a next-generation solution to replace outdated multi-touch attribution & marketing mix modeling tools that are no longer suitable for today’s complex customer journeys.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in London, UK, SegmentStream is now trusted by many leading customers across the globe and is fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the best investors in the industry — Fort Ross Ventures, one of the world’s leading startup accelerators — TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
SegmentStream is proud to be an official Google Cloud & Google Marketing Platform partner, as well as a member of the Facebook Business Accelerator.
What you’ll do:
- Gather product feedback from users and key stakeholders (including bugs, new features requests, etc.);
- Review, prioritize, and plan product deliverables together with CPO & CTO;
- Prepare descriptions and prototypes for new product features. Work together with the engineering team to ensure that everything goes according to your plan;
- Document new features, as well as prepare public product release notes;
- Analyze how users interact with newly launched product features, and whether the initial need/request has been met. Proactively gather feedback that users and stakeholders are happy with new product releases;
- Rich product management/development experience. You can demonstrate software products you’ve created or specific features that you’ve launched from scratch together with a development team;
- Good prototyping skills. You’re well experienced with Figma, and can quickly design an easy-to-use UI/UX for a new product or feature yourself;
- Digital marketing background. You know what CPC and CPM mean, and how ROAS is different from CPA. Moreover, if you have a track record of creating products within online advertising, marketing analytics, or broader MarTech/AdTech space, that would be considered a huge bonus;
- Curious about ML. If you are aware of how Machine Learning works (i.e. you know what is “label” and “feature”) or have experience building products with ML technologies underneath, this will be a serious bonus when applying for this role;
- Fluent English (C1-C2 level).
You’ll fit this role well if you are:
- Entrepreneurial. At the current stage of our company development, we are seeking builders, not maintainers. If you are not happy with the status quo no matter where you’ve been working, and can openly share your experience where you pro-actively changed the status quo in your company (hopefully successfully!) — we will be really happy to listen. If your entrepreneurial mindset is also proven by your previous experience in running your own business, we would be gladly surprised & excited to hear more about this;
- Positive. Working at a startup is not always a smooth ride — you can face a lot of different challenges and shifting circumstances. However, when this happens — you are not becoming upset, and instead of a toxic attitude of finding someone to blame and being pessimistic about the issues, you can find solutions and workarounds together with your team while being positive, energetic, and optimistic about the future;
- Confident. You are not afraid to lead conversations with senior executives, and can persuade another person who is clearly wrong about some topic to change their beliefs without sounding arrogant;
- Quick-learner. You can admit what you don’t know, and learn fast when it comes to new products, technical concepts, and changes in the environment;
- Have stellar communication and presentation skills. You write professional-looking emails with a clear structure and call to action. When communicating verbally you can explain complex concepts in simple terms and can ensure that people actually listen to you, and heard you;
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including top VCs, TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but are also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
- Fully remote work with company retreats & offsites.
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalised demo with our team!