Marketing Lead (B2B/SaaS)
SegmentStream — AI-powered data intelligence platform built for digital marketing teams.
Our mission is to make BI and Artificial Intelligence technologies more accessible for marketing teams to achieve their goals faster without developers and data scientists.
We are happy to say that SegmentStream hit its product-market fit, and we are ready to scale the business and get in front of as many customers as possible. To do so, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Lead who will establish and develop our marketing function from scratch to hit our growth plan and win the category much faster.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a global SaaS-company as a first marketing employee, and make a real impact on company success. You’ll be working closely with the co-founders and leadership team, and you’ll get a chance to built a world-class marketing organisation like you always wanted.
We are experts in Data Engineering, Data Science, and Digital Marketing, united by a common goal: to make BI and machine learning more accessible to marketing teams around the world.
Our advanced SaaS platform helps companies to unify digital marketing and sales data from various data sources into their own data warehouse and apply AI-powered marketing attribution and automation to increase Return on Ad Spend across all the channels.
We analyse multi-million dollar budgets and process terabytes of data every day. Our researches on the smart application of AI for marketing analytics and algorithms for building sophisticated attribution models based on machine learning are published by the top analytical resources in the world.
Our product is trusted by over 100 customers around the world, including the UK, US, Canada, Australia and lots of European countries.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - Techstars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
What you’ll do:
- In this role, you’ll create, execute, and fully own our marketing plan to drive the aggressive growth of SegmentStream globally and help us become a market leader.
- Built marketing function from scratch in order to increase the amount of qualified inbound leads for our enterprise sales team;
- Make the noise in the market to generate awareness for the SegmentStream brand, and get the required attention from our potential customers (CMOs, Digital Marketing Directors, Directors of Marketing Analytics);
- Support our sales team by organising webinars and events for our potential customers, and produce required materials (articles, videos, etc.) to increase sales conversion rates;
- Work closely with CRO and CEO to think how can we grow faster and win the market, and then act on these ideas and hypotheses;
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years in enterprise B2B SaaS marketing with the focus on inbound marketing (content, articles, webinars, events);
- 2+ years of team leadership experience (2-5 people) with a strong track record of results, especially in the remote-work mode;
- Previous experience in digital marketing / marketing software space is a must;
- A network and relationships with our potential customers (CMOs, Digital Marketing Directors, and Directors of Marketing Analytics in the UK, EU, and US) is a huge bonus;
- A desire and ability to get stuff done in an unstructured environment of a hyper-growth technology startup. You are the one who can establish the right processes where the are no processes exist;
- Strong internal motivation to grow as a leader as our company grows, most likely, in VP of Marketing, or other revenue-related leadership positions;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Fluent English;
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market.
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs.
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but also really good at it.
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth.
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package.
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company.
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team or try SegmentStream for free today!