Head of Marketing
Having achieved an exciting product-market fit, we are now poised to build and grow a proper marketing organization around our unique product to grow our customer base and become a leader of the market category.
Therefore, we are looking for our first Head of Marketing with extensive Content Marketing / Demand Generation background to spearhead the growth for SegmentStream and to teach our market the concept of Conversion Modelling and why it is a true next-generation solution for marketing measurement and optimisation in the cookie-less world.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a high-growth B2B SaaS startup as one of the first marketing team members and to make a real impact on company success. In this position, you’ll be part of the leadership team responsible for generating awareness and driving revenue growth on our key markets, through the Seed to IPO stage.
While it is not going to be an easy ride, it’s definitely will be an exciting adventure!
SegmentStream is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company developing cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyse and optimise the performance of their online marketing campaigns in the cookie-less world.
Our product — is a conversion modelling platform that provides advanced marketing teams with a next-generation solution to replace outdated multi-touch attribution & marketing mix modelling tools that are no longer suitable for today’s complex customer journeys.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in London, UK, SegmentStream is now trusted by many leading customers across the globe and is fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the best investors in the industry — Fort Ross Ventures, one of the world’s leading startup accelerators — TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
SegmentStream is proud to be an official Google Cloud & Google Marketing Platform partner, as well as a member of the Facebook Business Accelerator.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll be an owner of our marketing function fully responsible for driving revenue growth by generating inbound leads for the sales team (MQL & SQL), as well as producing required content/resources that will help SDRs & AEs to generate more outbound leads and convert prospects to customers.
You’ll be working closely with founders and other team leaders (Sales, CS, Product) to shape our go-to-market plan, and then execute on it by recruiting and managing full-time marketing team members or external contractors, as well as delivering strategic initiatives hands-on.
We are looking for a senior-level yet fast-paced individual with extensive experience in:
- Creating high-quality educational and demand generating content for sales-driven B2B SaaS company (expert-level blog articles, guides/e-books, product videos, case studies, email newsletters, website landing and product pages, social media posts, etc.);
- Organizing online events (webinars) as well as hosting & attending offline events (conferences, tradeshows, business breakfasts, etc.).;
- Promoting content through publications on external media (PR), through social media posts by influencers, or by running online ad campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Working in a fast-paced environment with ownership of the whole marketing area (Content Marketing, Demand Generation, etc.). Ideally, you’ve been fully responsible for MQL & SQL quota for your B2B SaaS business as the Marketing Lead / Head of Marketing / CMO;
- Preparing & delivering announcements about new products & features using various online channels (blog, email, etc.);
- Finding & hiring freelance designers, copywriters, video producers, and other specialists required to get the job done;
- Using Hubspot CRM, and setting up marketing automation tactics;
The right candidate should also have:
- Experience in recruiting, managing and mentoring full-time team members;
- A desire to join a core team of the early-stage technology startup where it is always required to roll up the sleeves and get stuff done hands-on when needed;
- Passion for working in small, high-performing teams where it is important to move forward really-really fast yet without compromising on work quality. You do not tolerate “average” work, and do not like to work with people who don’t strive for excellence;
- Genuine interest or experience in marketing measurement, attribution, or performance marketing space;
- Entrepreneurial mindset or experience running own business;
- Fluent English (C1/C2);
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but are also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team!