Marketing BI Analyst
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing BI Analyst who loves solving problems, helping people, and wants to be a major factor in the success of our largest enterprise customers.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the technical onboarding of the SegmentStream platform to the portfolio of our enterprise customers and supporting ongoing efforts to build cutting-edge marketing analytics and attribution solutions.
If you are passionate about data-driven marketing and enjoy working with smart people and helping to build a company that cares about quality, you’ve found the right place.
SegmentStream — AI-powered data intelligence platform built for advanced digital marketing teams. Our advanced SaaS platform helps companies to unify digital marketing and sales data from various data sources into their own data warehouse and apply AI-powered marketing attribution and automation to increase Return on Ad Spend across all the channels.
The product is used by over 100 customers around the world. We analyse multi-million dollar budgets and process terabytes of data every day. We are proud to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - Techstars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
Our researches on the smart application of the AI for marketing analytics and algorithms for building sophisticated attribution models based on machine learning are published by the top analytical resources in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Build advanced marketing analytics and attribution solutions for our enterprise clients using Google BigQuery and our powerful SegmentStream platform;
- Make sure your analytical solutions are functioning perfectly and our customers can completely trust the data they see in their BI dashboards on a daily basis;
- Present the created solution to the client, answer their technical questions and make sure that customers understand the value of your work and the SegmentStream platform;
- Consult customers on the marketing performance insights they now can get using our advanced AI-driven multi-touch attribution in comparison to their existing marketing attribution model;
- Support customers from the technical standpoint after they started using our BI solutions;
- Assist in A/B-test design and hypothesis testing of marketing campaigns;
- Work closely with Data Engineering and Product team to share the feedback and pro-actively resolve any possible concerns and technical issues;
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in the digital marketing analytics and attribution space — you are well aware of the terminology like “End-to-End Analytics”, “ROPO-Analysis”, “Post-View Analysis”, “Multi-Touch Attribution”, and other analytical solutions built for marketing teams;
- 2 + years of experience with SQL for data analysis;
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Experience working with Google BigQuery and Google Data Studio;
- Ability to understand a business challenge from the management or marketing team and design a proper analytical solution to the problem;
- Great communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Good English (B2 or above);
- Experience working with digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Yandex Direct, etc.;
- Previous experience working with external clients;
- Machine Learning experience;
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- A vast portfolio of enterprise customers around the globe including the UK, US, Canada, Australia, and lots of European countries;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team!