Lead Frontend Engineer
SegmentStream is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company developing cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyse and optimise the performance of their online marketing campaigns in the cookie-less world.
Our product — is a Conversion Modelling Platform that provides advanced marketing teams with a next-generation solution to replace outdated multi-touch attribution & marketing mix modelling tools that are no longer suitable for today’s complex customer journeys.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in London, UK, SegmentStream is now trusted by many leading customers across the globe and is fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the best investors in the industry — Fort Ross Ventures, one of the world’s leading startup accelerators — TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
SegmentStream is proud to be an official Google Cloud & Google Marketing Platform partner, as well as a member of the Facebook Business Accelerator.
In order to evolve our product, we are looking for an experienced Lead Frontend Engineer who enjoys solving complex challenges and wants to be a part of our core product team, building a next-generation marketing measurement SaaS platform.
- Own the entire frontend development of our next-generation B2B SaaS product;
- Work closely with CTO and CPO to plan our development roadmap and sprints;
- Propose and implement the right solution for various technical challenges;
- Come up with your own vision on good UI/UX solutions for new product features;
- Lead and mentor a team of 1-2 frontend engineers;
- Try new tools/technologies and decide if we should add them to our tech stack;
You will fit this role well if:
- You have a rich background in product development using TypeScript/React. If you also have been working with Apollo GraphQL, Sentry, or Material UI kit, it will be a big plus;
- Have experience leading one or two frontend engineers;
- Know how to work with Figma;
- You think you’ll enjoy working in a small distributed startup team;
- Can communicate in English without much difficulty (B2 level or above);
- Interested in building a global SaaS product within the marketing technology space;
- Love what you do, and feel enthusiastic when dealing with various engineering challenges and complex problems;
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but are also really good at it;
- A great company culture that embraces functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
Get started with SegmentStream
Learn about Conversion Modelling and why it is a true next-generation solution to outdated marketing attribution and conversion tracking tools.