Head of Customer Success (RU & CIS)
In order to scale the business, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious Head of Customer Success who will lead and develop all our client’s relationships to ensure they get maximum ROI from their investments in SegmentStream in the shortest time possible.
The mission of this role in SegmentStream is to increase value for both the customers and our company. The Head of Customer Success ensures that all our customers are getting the maximum value of our product, know about it, and are happy to buy more from us, and recommend us to their colleagues from other companies. But more importantly, the Head of Customer Success is able to build and scale the customer success department as our company and the number of customers grows rapidly.
At SegmentStream, we are building a cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyze and optimize the performance of their online marketing campaigns.
Our SaaS platform helps advanced digital marketing teams apply our own sophisticated machine learning algorithms to reveal the true incremental value of each marketing channel and campaign, and automatically apply these AI-insights to close the loop of data-driven marketing.
We’ve proven that our technology works and delivers the best ROAS possible for our enterprise clients across the globe. Check our latest success stories and you’ll understand why our solution is the next big thing in the digital marketing world.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the best investors in our industry — Fort Ross Ventures, one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies. We are also proud to say that SegmentStream is already trusted by over 50 enterprise customers around the world, including the UK, US, Canada, Australia, and lots of European countries.
- Own overall success of customers, including onboarding, product adoption, retention and revenue growth.
- Lead the Customer Success function by building, managing, and developing your team.
- Create and implement initiatives to maximise Net Revenue Retention metric.
- Successfully onboard a rapidly growing portfolio of customers, at scale.
- Pro-actively build and implement processes to maintain low response times, high customer satisfactions and minimise churn.
- Generate case studies and testimonials that the marketing team can publish on our website.
- Work closely with our Product team and help shape our product roadmap.
- 3+ years of Client Success or Account Management experience in the Digital Marketing or Performance Advertising industry. Ideally, you’ve been a Head of Customer Success, Head of Performance, Account Group Head, Account Director, Client Service Director, or Chief Operating Officer in the digital marketing agency or MarTech / AdTech business;
- 3+ years of people management and team leadership experience. You know what it takes to find, recruit and develop truly great people that will thrive and grow under your supervision and mentorship. You have very high standards when it comes to hiring for your team;
- Experience working with medium-to-large customers (>$50k/year contracts). There is a huge difference between supporting thousands of small customers, and building long-term relationships with dozens of large-scale customers. We are looking for someone who knows all the complexities of working with big companies yet still would prefer to work with enterprises, rather than small businesses;
- Stellar communication and presentation skills. You write professional-looking emails with a clear structure and call to action. When communicating verbally you can explain complex concepts in simple terms and can ensure that people actually listen to you, and heard you;
- Fluent English (C1/C2);
You’ll fit this role well if you are:
- True leader. Instead of hiring bad people and then blaming them for poor performance like a toxic boss, you can motivate great people to join the journey with you, coach and develop them, and see them succeed in a positive and healthy environment;
- Entrepreneurial. At the current stage of our company development, we are seeking builders, not maintainers. If you are not happy with the status quo, and can pro-actively propose and implement new improvements that will make our product and company better, we will be happy to see you on our team and will trust you with an opportunity to make an impact!
- Positive. Working at a startup is not always a smooth ride — you can face a lot of different challenges and shifting circumstances. However, when this happens — you are not becoming upset, and instead of a toxic attitude of finding someone to blame and being pessimistic about the issues, you can find solutions and workarounds together with your team while being positive, energetic, and optimistic about the future;
- Confident. You are not afraid to lead conversations with senior executives, and can persuade another person who is clearly wrong about some topic is to change their beliefs without sounding arrogant;
- Quick-learner. You can admit what you don’t know, and learn fast when it comes to new products, technical concepts, and changes in the environment;
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market.
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs.
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but are also really good at it.
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth.
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company.
Get started with SegmentStream
Learn about Conversion Modelling and why it is a true next-generation solution to outdated marketing attribution and conversion tracking tools.