Head of Analytics
Founded in 2018, SegmentStream platform is already trusted by many leading brands across the globe such as United Colors of Benetton, New Balance, Nespresso, MyToys, Eventim.
Our mission is to make BI and Artificial Intelligence technologies more accessible for marketing teams to achieve their goals faster without developers and data scientists.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - Techstars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield and other great companies.
We are experts in Data Engineering, Data Science and Digital Marketing, united by a common goal: to make BI and machine learning more accessible to marketing teams around the world. We want to make machine learning and big data available to all marketing teams, even if they don’t have professional developers and data scientists. We are creating our platform so that even a junior analyst could build advanced analytics, custom attribution or ROPO analysis from scratch in a few hours instead of several years.
Our product is used by over 100 customers around the world. We analyse multi-million dollar budgets and process terabytes of data every day. We are proud to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - Techstars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield,* and other great companies.
Our researches on the smart application of the AI for marketing analytics and algorithms for building sophisticated attribution models based on machine learning are published by the top analytical resources in the world.
We’re looking for an experienced customer-facing Head of Analytics who loves helping people, solving problems, and wants to be a major factor in the success of our largest enterprise customers. This position is for someone who has a strong technical aptitude, extensive customer-facing experience, the ability to oversee multiple engagements and at the same time hire, mentor, and lead a team of high-calibre BI Analysts and Solution Architects.
As a Head of Analytics, you’ll be tasked with leading technical onboarding engagements with our enterprise customers and supporting ongoing efforts to build a world-class professional services organization. If you enjoy working with smart people and helping to build a company that cares about quality, you’ve found the right place.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, manage, develop, and build a team of world-class BI Analysts and Solution Architects
- Enable your team with repeatable frameworks for different types of analyses and reporting
- Create a collaboration model that fosters strong relationships between Product and Analytics to tackle strategic and tactical problems
- Align on prioritisation based on impact and required investment, including engaging in product planning
- Participate in pre-sales and customer development meetings
- Create successful case-studies with our enterprise clients
- Represent SegmentStream on analytics conferences and webinars
You and your team will:
- Map clients’ business goals to the functionality of the SegmentStream platform and help to achieve these goals
- Design the solution architecture and project roadmap
- Complete onboarding engagements within budget and scope
- Build complex analytics solutions (dashboards and reports) using the data we collect and our Workflow Management System based on Google BigQuery
- Become a guide on the codebase and functionality of the SegmentStream platform, data transformation templates, and integrations. And help improve it!
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of people management experience and are excited to build, develop, and lead a high-performing team
- 5+ years of work experience with digital marketing, data and analytics, including experience at technology startups or performance marketing agencies
- Excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in an unstructured environment of a hyper-growth technology startup
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative or technical field; or equivalent years of experience
- Can write SQL queries and have experience with data architecture
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google BigQuery
- Hands-on experience and expert knowledge of advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- You value teamwork and agree with the statement that “a team is a group of people who are responsible for each other’s decisions”
- C1/C2 English level
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team or try SegmentStream for free today!