Head of Analytics
As SegmentStream keeps growing fast, we are looking for an experienced Head of Analytics to join our core Product team, to ensure our innovative clients are getting the maximum value from their data by applying our predictive marketing attribution & optimisation technology.
This is a leadership-level role with a responsibility to build, lead and develop a high-performing team of Senior Marketing Analysts and Solution Consultants. We believe this is a perfect opportunity for someone who has deep knowledge of the digital marketing analytics domain area, people management experience, really high standards, and experience working with Google BigQuery.
If you are really passionate about AI & ML, enjoy working with the latest data technologies and tools, and want to be a part of the core team that building the next-generation marketing analytics & optimisation platform, you found the right place.
At SegmentStream, we are building a cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyse and optimise the performance of their online marketing campaigns.
Our SaaS platform helps advanced digital marketing teams apply our own sophisticated machine learning algorithms to reveal the true incremental value of each marketing channel and campaign, and automatically apply these AI-insights to close the loop of data-driven marketing.
We’ve proven that our technology works and delivers the best ROAS possible for our enterprise clients across the globe. Check our latest success stories and you’ll understand why our solution is the next big thing in the digital marketing world.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies. We are also proud to say that SegmentStraem is already trusted by over 50 enterprise customers around the world, including the UK, US, Canada, Australia and lots of European countries.
What you’ll do:
- Build, lead, manage, and develop a team of senior Marketing BI Analysts and Solution Architects to deliver the highest quality marketing analytics and attribution projects for our enterprise clients using our powerful SegmentStream platform;
- Participate in technical pre-sales meetings to map clients’ business goals to the functionality of the SegmentStream platform and act as an expert-level consultant;
- Participate in technical post-sales and customer development meetings to gather client’s feedback about the SegmentStream platform and the work of our analytical team;
- Pro-actively analyse bottlenecks in our platform and discuss them with our product team to make sure we constantly evolving the product to make it easy-to-use both for the client and our internal analytical team;
- Own & control the value delivery process to our clients — manage priorities, estimates, resources, and timelines;
- Pro-actively analyse bottlenecks in the value delivery chain and establish the processes to minimise future issues;
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of work experience in the digital marketing analytics field;
- Great knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and Google BigQuery — you have a track record of delivering various marketing analytics/BI projects to different clients;
- You have a good understanding of the concept behind different popular multi-touch attribution models like Markov’s Chain, Shapley Value, and behaviour-based attribution models.
- 2+ years of people management experience — ideally you have been a team lead, group head, or head of data/analytics in your current or previous company. You have experience in recruiting, assessing and onboarding new data analysts to your team;
- Previous experience working with external clients as a pre-sale/post-sale solution/technical consultant;
- You can write, read and validate SQL queries if required;
- Great communication, persuasion, and leadership skills;
- Experience working with digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads will be a huge bonus;
- Machine Learning experience will be a bonus;
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- A vast portfolio of enterprise customers around the globe including the UK, US, Canada, Australia, and lots of European countries;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team!