SegmentStream is a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup developing cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyse and optimise the performance of their online marketing campaigns in the cookie-less world.
We’re looking for an experienced Data Scientist to function as a key member of SegmentStream’s Data team to develop, validate, and maintain predictive modelling solutions for a variety of unique problems in the marketing analytics and optimisation space.
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be applying machine learning and statistical techniques on vast data sets to create and support data-driven products and business insights.
Our product — is a conversion modelling platform that provides advanced marketing teams with a next-generation solution to replace outdated multi-touch attribution & marketing mix modelling tools that are no longer suitable for today’s complex customer journeys.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in London, UK, SegmentStream is now trusted by many leading customers across the globe and is fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the best investors in the industry — Fort Ross Ventures, one of the world’s leading startup accelerators — TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
SegmentStream is proud to be an official Google Cloud & Google Marketing Platform partner, as well as a member of the Facebook Business Accelerator.
What you’ll do:
- Develop machine learning models to create innovative solutions to problems in the marketing analytics industry;
- Improve quality and debug existing ML models;
- Code data preprocessing and feature mining pipelines via SQL;
- Implement ML algorithms, test them on real data and make them production-ready;
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with statistical analysis, data visualisation and predictive modeling;
- 2 + years of experience with SQL for data analysis;
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra);
- Experience in solving classification and regression problems on structured data;
- Working knowledge of popular machine learning algorithms, such as logistic regression, clustering algorithms, decision tree-based algorithms;
- Experience in implementing a created ML models in a production environment;
- Ability to understand a business challenge from the management team and design a proper technical solution;
- Good English (B2 or above);
- Experience in marketing attribution modeling or CRM modeling (LTV, churn, cross-sell, etc.);
- Experience with the cloud data warehouses and ML technologies such as Google BigQuery, BigQuery ML, Amazon Cloud, etc.;
- Experience working with tools like Airflow and getdbt;
- Experience in A/B-test design and hypothesis testing;
- You have a Kaggle or GitHub with an open-source work that you are proud to share;
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- A vast portfolio of enterprise customers around the globe including the UK, US, Canada, Australia, and lots of European countries;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team!