Customer Success Manager
At SegmentStream, we help companies get the maximum value from their data.
Founded in 2018, SegmentStream platform is already trusted by many leading brands such as United Colors of Benetton, New Balance, Nespresso, MyToys, Eventim, and many others.
In order to scale our business, we are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who is able to solve complex business challenges, constantly learn, and share their knowledge with colleagues.
The mission for this role in SegmentStream is to increase value for both the customers and our company. Customer Success Manager ensures that our customers are getting the maximum value of our product, know about it, and are happy to buy more from us, and recommend us to their colleagues from other companies.
- Take on customer relationships from Sales once a customer signs up for SegmentStream
- Ensure customers have a smooth onboarding and implementation phase
- Understand how customers are using the product and find ways for them to use it more effectively and increase ROI
- Lead regularly scheduled check-ins and monitor client satisfaction
- Serve as the voice of the customer to prioritize feature requests and platform improvements during product discussions
- Identify, manage and close new business opportunities and develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention and revenue expansion
- Transact renewals and upsells for customers in your assigned customer list
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
- 3+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience in an IT/digital field (ideally, in SaaS/software business or digital agency).
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills are critical to the success of this role.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships internally and with customers.
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills.
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- An agile team of smart and experienced developers, data scientists, and product managers that not only love what they do but also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset and personal growth;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team or try SegmentStream for free today!