Technical Customer Success Manager
SegmentStream — AI-powered data intelligence platform built for digital marketing teams.
Our mission is to make BI and Artificial Intelligence technologies more accessible for marketing teams to achieve their goals faster without developers and data scientists.
Our advanced SaaS platform helps companies to unify digital marketing and sales data from various data sources into their own data warehouse and apply AI-powered marketing attribution and automation to increase Return on Ad Spend across all the channels.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - Techstars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
We are experts in Data Engineering, Data Science and Digital Marketing, united by a common goal: to make BI and machine learning more accessible to marketing teams around the world.
We want to make machine learning and big data available to all marketing teams, even if they don’t have professional developers and data scientists. We are creating our platform so that even a junior analyst could build advanced analytics, custom attribution or ROPO analysis from scratch in a few hours instead of several years.
Our product is used by over 100 customers around the world. We analyse multi-million dollar budgets and process terabytes of data every day. We are proud to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - Techstars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
Our researches on the smart application of the AI for marketing analytics and algorithms for building sophisticated attribution models based on machine learning are published by the top analytical resources in the world.
About Technical Customer Success Manager role:
We’re looking for an experienced customer-facing Technical Customer Success Manager with deep domain experience in marketing analytics, who loves helping people, solving problems, and wants to be a major factor in the success of our enterprise customers.
If you enjoy working with smart people and helping to build a company that cares about quality, you’ve found the right place.
What you’ll do:
- Together with our customers, you will identify and understand their individual requirements for the implementation of marketing attribution and automation;
- Assist customers during the implementation stage, proactively keep our customers up to date on the progress of the projects and ensure that the relevant deadlines are met;
- Work together with a team of senior BI Analysts and Solution Architects to deliver the highest quality marketing attribution and automation projects for our enterprise clients using our powerful SegmentStream platform;
- Own & control the value delivery process to the assigned list of clients — manage priorities, estimates, resources, and timelines;
- Pro-actively analyse bottlenecks in the value delivery chain and establish the processes to minimise future issues;
- Pro-actively analyse bottlenecks in our platform and discuss them with our product team to make sure we constantly evolving the product to make it easy-to-use both for the client and our internal analytical team;
- Participate in technical pre-sales meetings to map clients’ business goals to the functionality of the SegmentStream platform;
- Participate in technical post-sales and customer development meetings to gather client’s feedback about the SegmentStream platform and the work of our analytical team;
- Train and show how customers can use our tools most efficiently;
- Make sure clients are happy working with our company and ready to provide a positive testimonial or publish a success story to share their experience partnering with SegmentStream;
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in the digital marketing field working with data and analytics;
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and Google BigQuery;
- Experience working with digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc. will be a huge bonus;
- You can write, read and validate SQL queries if required;
- Previous experience working with external clients will be a huge bonus;
- Excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in an unstructured environment of a hyper-growth technology startup;
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances;
- Great communication, persuasion, and project management skills;
- Highly organized and autonomous;
- Fluent English;
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- A vast portfolio of enterprise customers around the globe including the UK, US, Canada, Australia, and lots of European countries;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
Get started with SegmentStream
Learn about Conversion Modelling and why it is a true next-generation solution to outdated marketing attribution and conversion tracking tools.