Content Marketing Lead
As SegmentStream keeps growing fast, we are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Lead to join our core Marketing team - our mission for 2022 is to disrupt the marketing attribution technology space through expert-level content that provokes attention while communicating key marketing messages to our target audience. We are a fast-growing team in search of a collaborative team player who will tell the Segmentstream story through content that engages both prospects and customers.
Reporting directly into the Director of Marketing, this is a manager-level role with a responsibility to build, lead and develop a high-performing team of content marketing specialists. If you are passionate about AI & ML, enjoy reading and writing about the latest marketing data technologies and tools, and want to be a part of the core team that is building the next-generation marketing analytics & optimisation platform, you found the right place.
At SegmentStream, we are building a cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyse and optimise the performance of their online marketing campaigns.
Our SaaS platform helps advanced digital marketing teams apply our own sophisticated machine learning algorithms to reveal the true incremental value of each marketing channel and campaign, and automatically apply these AI-insights to close the loop of data-driven marketing.
We’ve proven that our technology works and delivers the best ROAS possible for our enterprise clients across the globe. Check our latest success stories and you’ll understand why our solution is the next big thing in the digital marketing world.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
We are also proud to say that SegmentStream is already trusted by over 50 enterprise customers around the world, including the UK, US, Canada, Australia and lots of European countries.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to create and execute a content marketing strategy to generate compelling content that will increase brand awareness, drive leads and engage our thriving community with a key focus on SEO
- Own Segmentstream’s messaging and tone of voice and ensure it is being correctly represented across the business
- Lead and manage content marketing initiatives including the blog, website, events, webinars & podcasts, partner marketing, sales collateral
- Provide copy for marketing campaigns including email copy, social/ad copy and landing pages
- Manage external freelancer resources/agency, project timelines, quality issues
- Collaborate closely with the Design team to bring high-impact content to life
- Constantly be on the lookout for innovative and highly-engaging content formats, vendors - you will help us stay ahead of the curve
- Communicate content campaign strategy and results with stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of content marketing experience
- Experience developing content for B2B SaaS organisations
- Experience in optimising content for SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a flair for creative copywriting & storytelling
- Experience with: marketing automation (Hubspot), Webflow, SEMRush and Google Analytics is desired
- Creative thinker that excels at multitasking in fast-paced environments
- Proactive self-starter, positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritise numerous projects simultaneously
- Team player with the ability to collaborate, and also work independently
- A genuine passion for content and working for a fast-growing startup
- Portfolio samples desired
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
- Fully remote work;
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team!