BI Analyst / Solution Architect
Founded in 2018, SegmentStream platform is already trusted by many leading brands across the globe such as United Colors of Benetton, New Balance, Nespresso, MyToys, Eventim.
Our mission is to make BI and Artificial Intelligence technologies more accessible for marketing teams to achieve their goals faster without developers and data scientists.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - Techstars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield and other great companies.
In order to evolve our product and scale our business, we are looking for an experienced BI Analyst / Solution Architect who is responsible for mapping client’s business cases and needs to our platform capabilities and deliver elegant solutions based on the SegmentStream platform.
What we do
- We develop high-load data pipelines that allow us to automate data collection across hundreds of different data sources.
- We automate data transformation flow using our advanced Workflow Management System based on Kubernetes and Argo (the same stack is used by Tesla, Nvidia, Google, GitHub, and other great companies).
- We love Clouds. We use Google BigQuery as our primary data warehouse, and our whole infrastructure is based on the Google Cloud Platform.
- We develop our break-through solutions using Machine Learning to solve complex business problems and invent elegant applications for this technology.
- We believe in using the right tool for the right task.
- We are proud of the code we write. We prefer clean, structured, customisable and scalable solutions which fit all clients, versus ad-hoc, fast and dirty solution which is delivered just for one client.
- We love when our products drive revenue to our customers, being complex under the hood, but very simple for the final user.
- Map clients’ business goals to the functionality of the SegmentStream platform and help to achieve these goals;
- Design the solution architecture and project roadmap;
- Build complex analytics solutions (dashboards and reports) using the data we collect and our Workflow Management System based on Google BigQuery;
- Participate in pre-sales and customer development meetings;
- Constantly improve our ETL and Data Integration functionality by working closely with our Product Owner and Data Engineers;
- Technical university degree;
- Strong SQL knowledge;
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- 3+ years of experience as BI Analyst / Web Analyst;
- 2+ years working with BI reporting tools (Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, Looker, Google Data Studio…);
- Experience in Digital Marketing Analytics and Attribution.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Sales/pre-sales experience is a huge bonus;
- You value teamwork and agree with the statement that “a team is a group of people who are responsible for each other’s decisions”.
- B2 English level (C1, C2 — is a huge bonus);
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team or try SegmentStream for free today!