Head of Talent
SegmentStream — AI-powered data intelligence platform built for digital marketing teams.
Our mission is to make BI and Artificial Intelligence technologies more accessible for marketing teams to achieve their goals faster without developers and data scientists.
Founded in 2018, SegmentStream is already trusted by many leading brands across the globe such as United Colors of Benetton, New Balance, Nespresso, Eventim and others.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - Techstars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies
About Head of Talent role:
We are looking for an experienced Head of Talent to lead all internal recruiting & HR activities at SegmentStream in order to scale the business to the next level (from 20 up to 100 employees). This person will work closely with founders to build a high-performing organisation to execute on our vision and market opportunity.
You have the ambition to build an outstanding company, help craft our story and build all talent and people processes from scratch - from employer branding to the entire recruiting process, from the first touchpoint to close and through onboarding, from culture to retention and through personal development. You have the desire to build the company the way the product team wants to build the product - and build a place where people can feel at home, strive, and succeed.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid of working independently without instruction but who also enjoys collaborating cross-functionally. Although we’ve been around for a few years now, we still consider ourselves a startup, which means we need someone who can reprioritize quickly and adapt to an ever-changing business.
- Attract the best talent: To achieve our ambition we need to build the absolute best team in the world. You are responsible for the whole hiring process (mostly leadership and senior-level positions), from employer branding, to sourcing and recruiting the best candidates for SegmentStream.
- Grow the team: To make our hiring pipeline more scalable you introduce new HR and Recruiting processes and standards. You will be hiring people from all over Europe for our team in London or fully remote.
- Build and lead a world-class Talent team: As the company grows, you will set up a strategy for the Talent department and hire your own team of HR and Recruiting specialists to support you. You will introduce metrics to track the success of your area of responsibility.
- Support the business: You will introduce a structured feedback process and ensure the coherence of career steps, titles, and salary structure, and set up career development and training plans across all positions. You will act as a trusted advisor to our management in all HR related matters
- Build and maintain a great culture: We all love to work for SegmentStream and want to keep a strong connection through our values. With our remote setup, your challenge will be to build one consistent culture where everyone feels welcome and is able to do their best work.
- 3+ years experience in building entire teams (including management) from the ground up in a fast-growing international tech company (from 20 up to 100 people).
- Founder mentality and a strong passion for building organisations, structures and processes, as well as helping others succeed.
- High level of insight into human nature that helps in driving others to improve their performance and achieve their best in current and future roles.
- Profound understanding of all HR disciplines (e.g., sourcing and recruitment of tech and business talent, employee relations, talent and performance management, organisational development, HR strategy).
- Passion for the SegmentStream vision and ability to pitch our story in a genuine way.
- Excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in an unstructured environment of a hyper-growth technology startup.
- Great communication and persuasion skills.
- Highly organised and autonomous.
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances.
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market.
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs.
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but also really good at it.
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth.
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package.
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company.
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team!