B2B Marketing Executive
As SegmentStream keeps growing fast, we are looking for an experienced omni-channel Senior Marketing Executive to join our core Marketing team - our mission for 2022 is to disrupt the marketing attribution technology space through innovative campaigns that provoke attention while communicating key marketing messages to our target audience. We are a fast-growing team in search of a collaborative team player who will play a key role in bringing our lofty but exciting vision to life.
Reporting directly into the Director of Marketing, this is a high impact role with a responsibility to generate campaign ideas and follow through with flawless execution. If you are a SaaS marketer passionate about AI & ML, enjoy reading and writing about the latest marketing data technologies and tools, and want to be a part of the core team that is building the next-generation marketing analytics & optimisation platform, this could be your dream role.
At SegmentStream, we are building a cutting-edge marketing technology that is changing how leading businesses analyse and optimise the performance of their online marketing campaigns.
Our SaaS platform helps advanced digital marketing teams apply our own sophisticated machine learning algorithms to reveal the true incremental value of each marketing channel and campaign, and automatically apply these AI-insights to close the loop of data-driven marketing.
We’ve proven that our technology works and delivers the best ROAS possible for our enterprise clients across the globe. Check our latest success stories and you’ll understand why our solution is the next big thing in the digital marketing world.
We are fortunate to be VC-backed by one of the world’s leading startup accelerators - TechStars, as well as some biggest names in the B2B SaaS world, including the founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great companies.
We are also proud to say that SegmentStraem is already trusted by over 50 enterprise customers around the world, including the UK, US, Canada, Australia and lots of European countries.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Marketing Director, Content Marketing and Design teams to create and activate omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate our partner marketing, online advertising, events, social media, email and sponsorship initiatives
- Upload content to the website via our CMS
- Manage our social media presence with your creative flair
- Contribute actively to campaign ideation, planning, production and activation
- Work with our smashing sales and account teams to help with distribution of marketing assets
- Pull relevant data to make informed decisions on campaigns and prioritisation of activities
- Manage external freelancer resources/agency, project timelines, quality issues
- Constantly be on the lookout for innovative and highly-engaging marketing vendors - you will help us stay ahead of the curve
- Organise and communicate campaign results to the wider team
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of marketing experience at a B2B tech startup or SaaS company
- Clear awareness of marketing channels that work well for a sales-led motion with longer sales cycles
- Team player with the ability to collaborate, and also work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You should be used to initiating conversations and following through on plans
- Experience with: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, marketing automation (Hubspot), Webflow, SEMRush and Google Analytics is highly desirable
- Someone who excels at multitasking in fast-paced environments
- Proactive self-starter, positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritise numerous projects simultaneously
- A genuine passion for marketing and working for a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- Unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- VC-backed by top investors & angels, including TechStars, founders of Pipedrive, Dynamic Yield, and other great SaaS entrepreneurs;
- Fast-growing, fully distributed, and international team of smart people who not only love what they do but also really good at it;
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset, and personal growth;
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our results-driven working environment;
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company;
- Fully remote work;
Get started with SegmentStream
Request a personalized demo with our team!